Re: Arabic Mathematical Alphabetic Symbols

Thanks David,

Yes the mathvariant values are there. What I meant is that the arabic
unicode code blocks is not mentioned, so it's not clear how to implement
these values. Especially the paragraph

"Certain combinations of character data and mathvariant values are
equivalent to assigned Unicode code points that encode mathematical
alphanumeric symbols. These Unicode code points are the ones in the SMP
Mathematical Alphanumeric Symbol range U+1D400 to U+1D7FF, listed in the
Unicode standard, and the ones in the Letterlike Symbols range U+2100 to
U+214F that represent "holes" in the alphabets in the SMP, listed in
Section 7.5 Mathematical Alphanumeric Symbols."

should mention the arabic block, I think. Should probably be done at
other places too.