Firefox 24 MathML Release Notes

From: Frédéric WANG <fred.wang@free.fr>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 16:40:29 +0200
To: "www-math@w3.org" <www-math@w3.org>
Firefox 24 is released this week. A few release notes:

* Firefox 24
   - Using the dir attribute is now equivalent to using the CSS
"direction" property
   - The equal sign '=' is now stretchable
   - New menclose notation "updiagonalarrow"

* Firefox 26. Improvements to the script elements by James Kitchener:
   - The rendering of msup, msubsup and mmultiscripts is now identical
for equivalent configurations.
   - A bug causing incorrect application of the subscriptshift and
superscriptshift attributes for msup, msubsup and mmultiscripts has been
fixed.
   - Better error reports.

I'm also repeating the report for Firefox 23 since I didn't send release
notes:

* Firefox 23
   - Complete support for the <semantics> element
   - Better support for <mspace> with negative width

As usual, the detailed list of bug entries can be found at
https://wiki.mozilla.org/MathML:Home_Page#Last_bugs_fixed