Funding MathML Developments in Gecko and WebKit

From: Frédéric Wang <fred.wang@free.fr>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 12:11:05 +0200
CC: "www-math@w3.org" <www-math@w3.org>
Hi all,

There have been recurrent discussions on these lists about MathML
support in Gecko/WebKit/Blink so I think this might seem interesting to
some of you: I published a long article on my blog yesterday to provide
an overview of the current status and to propose a plan:

http://www.maths-informatique-jeux.com/blog/frederic/?post/2013/10/12/Funding-MathML-Developments-in-Gecko-and-WebKit

I'd highly appreciate feedback from people interested in MathML
improvements.

Thank you,

--
Frédéric Wang
maths-informatique-jeux.com/blog/frederic