Re: Definition of numbers in the MathML RelaxNG

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 15:32:38 +0000
To: www-math@w3.org
On 25/01/2013 15:19, Frédéric WANG wrote:

> BTW, how can I get the latest version of the MathML3 schema? Has the
> Math WG some dedicated repo for that purpose?

It's all in W3C CVS alongside the sources of the spec (from which it is
extracted, mostly) Unfortunately member-only but there's 16 years of
history there so moving away from that would be a non trivial step.

As soon as a new version is built/checked I check them in to the public
visible part of the website at

http://www.w3.org/Math/RelaxNG/

http://www.w3.org/Math/XMLSchema/

http://www.w3.org/Math/DTD