mtable content

From: Gurpreet Kaur <gur.trio@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 11:10:37 +0530
To: www-math@w3.org
Hi All,

I had one query regarding the mtable content. I have a test page with
content as below.

     <math>
      <mtable rowlines="solid" frame="solid" columnlines="solid">
        <mtr>
          <mn>1111.23</mn>
          <mn>0</mn>
          <mn>0</mn>
        </mtr>
      </mtable>
    </math>

In this since there are no <mtd> what would be expected behaviour? Will all
mn be treated as content of different cell i.e should have 3 cells or just
one dummy cell should be inserted and all mn become children of the same
cell.

Regards,
Gurpreet