Re: Mirroring Unicode symbols in Arabian

From: Neil Soiffer <NeilS@dessci.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 12:12:41 -0800
To: Kent Karlsson <kent.karlsson14@telia.com>
Cc: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>, Daniel Marques <dani@wiris.com>, "www-math@w3.org" <www-math@w3.org>
I agree.  The right solution is to find a font where the characters are
mirrored. Unfortunately, I don't know of many that have mirrored
characters, although I know someone found one for use in the MathML spec
where some examples were needed.  I'm afraid though that I didn't find the
details in a quick search.  Maybe someone else can give a URL where you can
download it.

     Neil