Edition with Arabic mathematical notation

From: Daniel Marques <dani@wiris.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 12:36:33 +0200
To: www-math@w3.org
We have just released WIRIS editor with Arabic mathematical notation (الرموز
الرياضية باللغة العربية). The main effort has been to provide the
right-to-left (RTL) edition, the numerals and the underlying MathML
generation. The feature is in its beta stage and we expect many comments to
improve it. Our main concern now is to deliver the preferred behavior to
each of the Arabic countries and locales.

See www.wiris.com/solutions/arabic

Dani