Re: round symbol

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 15:11:21 +0000
To: Daniel Marques <dani@wiris.com>
Cc: Paul Libbrecht <paul@hoplahup.net>, www-math@w3.org
On 05/11/2012 14:38, Daniel Marques wrote:
> Hi,

> Another option could be, <ci>round</ci> which is more general and allows a
> free interpretation by the posterior usage of the content MathML.

Or better I think <csymbol>round</csymbol> as using csymbol rather than
ci gives the hint that it is referencing some externally defined
function (rather than a local variable in an expression within the page)
just by not giving a cd or definitionURL attribute you are declining the
opportunity of referencing a particular definition.