Re: unrecognized actiontype in maction

From: Frédéric WANG <fred.wang@free.fr>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 15:33:02 +0200
To: www-math@w3.org

> So probably that should be fixed if the schema is rebuilt (or
> alternatively of course we could amend the spec to say that a missing
> actiontype be treated like actiontype="" and treated as an unknown
> value, but that would be a change rather than a correction I think)
That's not really a problem to me if the relax NG schema does not
capture the whole accepted syntax, but of course it is good if that can
be fixed. I think the alternative solution is a bit weird. If you don't
want the default to be "required", maybe just set the default to
"toggle" rather than an empty string (in both cases that will be a
possibly incompatible change). But again, leaving it to required is fine.