AW: Re: Using content-MathML for computation and analysis in Science and Engineering

From: Andreas.strotmann <andreas.strotmann@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 10:42:41 +0100
To: pm286@cam.ac.uk
Cc: bruce.miller@nist.gov, www-math@w3.org, paul@hoplahup.net, dani@wiris.com
Peter,

You make an excellent suggestion here. I recently talked to people involved heavily in developing the DDI standard for social science data sets. They too are considering a MathML Content based extension to document data cleaning operations that were performed on the data. Algorithm specifications are a fairly common need, I agree.

-Andreas