Minor problems found in MathML 3 specification

From: Andrew Miller <ak.miller@auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 10:35:23 +1300
To: www-math@w3.org
Hi all,

I've found a few (primarily editorial) issues with Chapter 4 of the
MathML 3 specification; I can't find the link for a bug tracker for
specification issues, so I presume this list is the correct place to
send things like that?

1. Rewrite: partialdiffdegree
      This rule refers to the expression as 'expression-in-x1-xk' in the
match rule, but as 'A' in what it is supposed to be transformed into.

2. Section 4.2.2.1 Strict uses of|<ci>
      This section neglects to specify how ci elements with type
'complex' are transformed into strict form, given that there is no
complex in the mathmltypes CD.

Best wishes,
Andrew