Re: MathML mmultiscripts element without a subscript or superscript is not displaying properly in IE+MathPlayer and XHTML+Firefox

From: Frédéric WANG <fred.wang@free.fr>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 13:27:14 +0200
To: www-math@w3.org
On 03/06/2012 13:11, David Carlisle wrote:
> The XHTML and/or MathML DTD might (if you are lucky) be used as a
> magic label to trigger the browser to define the html/mathml character
> entities

Since you mention it, as a software test engineer at MathJax, I wrote
automated tests for the entity names in "your" XML Entity Definitions
for Characters recommendation. I reported bugs about missing or badly
mapped entities to Mozilla, Webkit, Opera and Internet Explorer
developers and they should now have fixed them. I ran the tests on the
latest versions of Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Opera and verified they
are now conformed to the recommendation. I got a feedback from Microsoft
that the bugs are fixed in IE10 preview but haven't checked.

--
Frédéric Wang
maths-informatique-jeux.com/blog/frederic