Re: Japanese Completed translation of A MathML for CSS Profile

Dear Yoshikazu Takamura,

Thanks for the translation. It is now in the Translations database.

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=mathml-for-css&note=none&xg=none&tut=none&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

[[
Translations of “A MathML for CSS Profile”
CSSに対応するMathMLの概要書
Japanese translation. Translator: 高村 吉一 (Yoshikazu Takamura).
]]

Coralie

--
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR