Re: Typesetting for print

From: Wendell P <wendellp@operamail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:19:44 -0800
To: www-math@w3.org
On Wed, Jan 18, 2012, at 09:51 AM, Stephen Watt wrote:
> Wendell,
>
> I would also mention the MathML2 -> TeX online converter at ORCCA,
>
>    http://www.orcca.on.ca/MathML/texmml/mmltotex.html

I have considered MathML->TeX conversion, but transforming
XML+MathML+SVG to TeX+EPS and getting good output looks like it would
require a lot of manual intervention. Something like Prince XML is
really convenient, since I can switch from screen to print formatting
with just a change of CSS. I would be interested if there were a mostly
hands-off conversion process, though.