Re: MathML3 - probable bug in perl script

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 12:26:17 +0000
To: Saašha Metsärantala <saasha@acc.umu.se>
CC: www-math@w3.org
On 29/12/2012 02:13, Saašha Metsärantala wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Reading with large interest the information provided at
> http://www.w3.org/Math/XSL/ I found a link to web-xslt
> and under ctop I found a link to the script makeuserjs
>
> Unfortunately, the three first lines of the code there
> begin with a double slash, which is a way to write
> comments in JavaScript, C, Java etc. but not in perl 5.x
> which requires a number sign (#) for comments.
>
> I hope that this note will help!
>
> Regards!
>
> Saašha,

oops sorry:-)

I had a comment that many of the files didn't have an explicit licence
notice (although the whole collection was covered) and quickly added a
comment to all the files but messed that one up completely.

$ svn commit -m "fix comment syntax"  makeuserjs
Sending        makeuserjs
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 155.