Definition of numbers in the MathML RelaxNG

From: Frédéric WANG <fred.wang@free.fr>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 13:27:22 +0100
To: "www-math@w3.org" <www-math@w3.org>
Hi Math WG,

I notice that in the regular expression for "length" and
"mpadded-length", you use the following definition of numbers:

which allows empty string as numbers and whitespace-only "length". I'm
wondering if you could replace this regular expression by:

That will make the schema a bit stricter and help me for a tool I'm
developing.

Thank you,

--
Frédéric Wang
maths-informatique-jeux.com/blog/frederic