Japanese Completed translation of A MathML for CSS Profile

From: Yoshikazu Takamura <takamu@mx3.fctv.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 23:05:16 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org, www-math@w3.org
Dear Translators
And Dear W3C Math mailing list Members

I have completed the translation into Japanese of the following document:

MathML for CSS
Profile(http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/REC-mathml-for-css-20110607/)
CSSに対応するMathMLの概要書(http://www3.fctv.ne.jp/~takamu/mathml-for-
css-ja.html)

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have
placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation in which I disclose, (1)
the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my
document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the
original English document on the W3C website is the one that is
official. (Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within my translation are valid and I have
endeavoured to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).

Sincerely

30.Apr.2012

高村 吉一(Yoshikazu Takamura)