RE: Mathematical Proofs in HTML5 Documents

Christoph,
 Thank you for the link to the paper Ontologies and Languages for Representing Mathematical Knowledge on the Semantic Web (http://www.semantic-web-journal.net/sites/default/files/swj122_2.pdf). Interestingly, in addition to RDFa, many or all of the formats described in chapter 4 can be utilized with the other four techniques from the non-exhaustive list.  For example, SMIL can align OMDoc and HTML5 documents.  Additionally, generalizing from mathematical proofs, topics from section 4.3.3 pertain to the representation of discourse, pragmatics, and argumentation.   Kind regards, Adam> Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 01:28:05 +0200