RE: What is HTML Entity code for double horizontal bar

Murray,

I needed it (for displaying an accent) in my MathML project in .NET.

I tried the BOX DRAWINGS DOUBLE HORIZONTAL and it worked. Since I am using C# (and not Java), I used the decimal representation ═ instead of u2550.

The equal sign "=" did not work as good for accent.

Thanks for your help,
Saf