[Japanese] Completed translation of XML Entity Definitions for Characters

From: Yoshikazu Takamura <takamu@mx3.fctv.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 22:51:06 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org, www-math@w3.org
Dear Translators
And Dear W3C Math mailing list Members

I have completed the translation into Japanese of the following document:

XML Entity Definitions for
Characters(http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/REC-xml-entity-names-20100401/)
文字に対するXML実体の定義(http://www3.fctv.ne.jp/~takamu/xml-entity-
names-ja/index.html)

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
(http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have
placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation in which I disclose, (1)
the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my
document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the
original English document on the W3C website is the one that is
official. (Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within my translation are valid and I have
endeavoured to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).

Sincerely

13.Nov.2010

Yoshikazu Takamura