Re: MathML in safari

I didn't look deeply at the code recently, but to my knowledge, they corrected a few missing test cases in the code leading to crashes.
So they slightly improved the stability.

The GTK branch should have turned on MathML if I'm correct (at least in the trunk, I don't now for the stable releases).
So, it could be available in some GTK-based browsers.

François