Re: MathML in safari

I worked on the MathML implementation in WebKit last year (with Alex Milowski).
Unfortunately, I don't have free time now to continue and the implementation is far from mature.

Technically, it could be activated in Chrome, but to my understanding Google folks didn't want to activate it for security and stability reason, as the implantation is quite young and unpolished. And they didn't want to spent time to test it thoroughly.
Apple folks did some testing, but I don't now to which amount.

But finally, it is activated in Safari! :-)

François