Re: MathML in safari

From: Paul Libbrecht <paul@hoplahup.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 01:02:43 +0200
Cc: "'www-math@w3.org'" <www-math@w3.org>
To: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>

I have started a testsuite run for the presentation-mathml sub-section.
First results are here:

It's quite ok except two big things I note thus far:
- menclose's variants are not implemented
- fractions that are inline don't go into scriptstyle (which makes a lot of tests more or less fail)

It is nicely fast!

If someone wishes to continue this test suite run, use this URL:

and please provide me with the URL of the produced results.