Re: MathML for CSS profile

From: Juan R. <jrga@canonicalscience.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 13:14:39 +0200
To: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Cc: www-math@w3.org
El mar, 12-07-2011 a las 11:41 +0100, David Carlisle escribió:
> On 12/07/2011 11:29, Juan R. González-Álvarez wrote:
> > If you want to reply what is being asked,
>
> Which is what I did.

No.

> You said the  mathml rendering didn't work in firefox 5.

I said that the XHTML (MathML CSS-profile) page by Hammond does not
render correct in Opera 11.10, Firefox (3.6.18 and 5.0), and Chrome
12.0.

[...]

> As explained multiple times in this thread, the CSS suggested by the
> profile is not suitable for elements that implement mathml rendering
> natively, which applies to all versions of firefox.

The next was said and repeated since past June:

"My first observation is that, as I think everyone anticipated,
 the default stylesheet interferes with the rendering of MathML
 provided natively by Firefox."

I just do not understand why you continue repeating that has been
already said to you, whereas ignoring the rest...