Re: Where can I find numerical codes for all LATEX Mathematical symbols

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:23:34 +0000
To: Will Robertson <wspr81@gmail.com>
Cc: saf sied <saf_itpro@yahoo.com>, "www-math@w3.org" <www-math@w3.org>
On 17/02/2011 23:10, Will Robertson wrote:
> Note that these are almost entirely defined through the work of the STIX project,

Yes the latex names in unicode.xml are also refined by the stix data,
but it's a while since I checked that all the latex assignments follow
the latest Unicode additions as in recent years the main focus of
unicode.xml has been the xml entity definitions. (Originally it was the
reference source for Sebastian's jadetex project, and so predates the
stix data.:-)