Re: Errors in the attribute index

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 17:41:11 +0000
To: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Cc: www-math@w3.org
On 03/02/2011 15:03, Henri Sivonen wrote:
> The attribute index for MathML 3.0 is missing at least:
> bevelled
> lquote
> fontweight
> denomalign
> subscriptshift
> equalrows
> rquote
> fontsize
> equalcolumns
> numalign
> superscriptshift
> It contains these bogus attributes:
> my:background
> my:color
> dir='rtl'

Sorry, the xmlspec markup changed a bit in the mathml3 sources and I
didn't update the index generator to match.

An erratum for this is listed here

and a fixed spec is built as an editors draft. Hopefully we can move the
main editors draft location to public space but the copy we used during
the mathml3 CR period is updated with this fix.