Update to MathML3 XSD schema (was: cs String Literal)

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 09:50:18 +0100
To: www-math@w3.org
On 25/04/2011 23:15, David Carlisle wrote:

> The comment at the start of the choice is a warning from trang that it
> "altered" the content model, sorry for not noticing quite how much it
> was altered.
>
> I need to do a few more checks as to where exactly in the conversion
> things broke down, but adding these elements back to the ContExp group
> seems like a correct fix in the meantime...

With apologies to James Clark, that warning was not inserted by trang,
it was inserted by my code that was massaging the results (making them a
valid XSD schema, but with the wrong content model).

I have fixed the translation stylesheet, updated the xsd schema (and its
zip file)

http://www.w3.org/Math/XMLSchema/

and added an errata entry

http://www.w3.org/Math/Documents/mathml3-errata.html#xsdcs