Re: Downloading MathML

From: Andrew Miller <ak.miller@auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 09:14:51 +1300
To: Ebony Labrew <elabrew@nwarctic.org>
CC: www-math@w3.org
On 29/09/10 08:21, Ebony Labrew wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to began using the MathML application so that my visually
> impaired student can have access to his online math curriculum. Do I
> have to pay for this? How do I download or install this application? The
> student had success with the test page. How do we begin using this
> application?

Hi,

MathML is an exchange format for mathematics - used to exchange
mathematics between applications.

The W3C maintains a list of some software which supports MathML at
http://www.w3.org/Math/Software/ - in particular you might be interested
in the accessibility category at:
   http://www.w3.org/Math/Software/mathml_software_cat_accessibility.html

Best wishes,