Re: MathML 3.0 Recommendation

I've written up a blog post on what's new in MathML 3 for those who don't
want to read the spec to find out:
http://news.dessci.com/2010/10/mathml-3-now-official-w3c-recommendation.html

The post points off to some pages that have a lot more details and some
examples of the new features:
www.dessci.com/en/products/mathplayer/tech/mathml3.htm

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~