Re: correct DOCTYPES to use on MathML 3.0 documents

I'm just curious:
- will a DTD for XHTML 1.1 + MathML 3.0 + SVG 1.1 provided, as it is the
case for MathML 2?
- will you also give a RelaxNG schema for combining all these languages,
as described in section A.2.6?

Le 23/09/2010 11:56, David Carlisle a écrit :
> On 22/09/2010 22:57, William F Hammond wrote:
>
>> Given that big search engines still ignore application/xhtml+xml
>> content, I expect that many math content providers will soon be
>> switching to the text/html serialization of html5 with math.
>
> yes NAG's contemplating that as well
>
> http://thenumericalalgorithmsgroup.blogspot.com/2010/09/html5-possible-implications-for.html
>

> posted a few minutes ago...
>>
>> Some of the html5 folk seem to have strong aversions to (1) dtds and
>> (2) sgml.  They've gone out of their way to proclaim that the
>> text/html serialization of html5 "is not sgml".  At the very least, it
>> seems clear to me that, with a suitable sgml declaration,
>
> Yes I got as far as cooking up an SGML declaration that allowed
> <!doctype html>
> I hope to get back to that one day...
>

> David

> The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England
> and Wales with company number 1249803. The registered office is:
> Wilkinson House, Jordan Hill Road, Oxford OX2 8DR, United Kingdom.
>
> This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star. The service is
> powered by MessageLabs.

Frédéric Wang.
Website <http://www.maths-informatique-jeux.com/> - Weblog
<http://www.maths-informatique-jeux.com/blog/frederic/>