Re: Can one do \bordermatrix in MathML?

From: William F Hammond <hammond@csc.albany.edu>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 18:18:40 -0400
To: W3C MathML Discussion <www-math@w3.org>

>> Does anyone know, is it possible to produce a bordered matrix using
>> MathML?

> something like
> http://monet.nag.co.uk/~dpc/bm.html

(I was offline last week.)

Inasmuch as I prefer to look at tables recursively -- and so am not
fond of rowspan and colspan, I like this approach:

which, I believe, should work with parenthesis stretching in browsers
supporting both MathML and CSS, including all reasonably current

is the html5 text/html morph.

                                    -- Bill

P.S.  Am I correct in perceiving the border labels as not
mathematically semantic?  If so, probably the 2x2 outer array
should be an ordinary html table.