Re: Presentation to Content MathML transform

From: Michael Kohlhase <m.kohlhase@jacobs-university.de>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 05:55:58 +0200
To: Karim Alloula <Karim.Alloula@ensiacet.fr>
CC: "www-math@w3.org" <www-math@w3.org>
Dear Karim,

this translation direction is necessarily heuristic, since this analysis
is many-to-one and context-dependent. I have seen some implementations
that work for partial cases, but never a XSL stylesheet. I am skeptical
that stylesheets are the right implementation medium for this.

Michael

On 12.05.10 23:16, Karim Alloula wrote:
> I am looking at some XSL stylesheet to transform Presentation MathML to
> Content MathML.
> Can anyone provide me such a tool?
>
> Karim Alloula
> INPT-ENSIACET
> 4, allée Emile Monso
> 31432 Toulouse CEDEX 04 - France

  Prof. Dr. Michael Kohlhase,        Office: Research 1, Room 62
  Professor of Computer Science  Campus Ring 1,
  Jacobs University Bremen           D-28759 Bremen, Germany
  tel/fax: +49 421 200-3140/-493140  skype: m.kohlhase
  m.kohlhase@jacobs-university.de http://kwarc.info/kohlhase