Re: Accents in the operator dictionary

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 12:51:20 +0100
To: Frédéric WANG <fred.wang@free.fr>
Cc: neils@dessci.com, "www-math@w3.org" <www-math@w3.org>
On 10/06/2010 12:35, Frédéric WANG wrote:
> Thanks, it looks good (there is just a typo elment => element in
> paragraph

oops I just fixed that in the xml sources (it may be too late for the
next draft, which is hopefully imminent)

> BTW, I wrote a script some months ago to compare Mozilla operator
> dictionary against the one suggested in appendix C. Unfortunately, it no
> longer works because the structure of the HTML table in appendixc.html
> has changed. I wonder if this table of operators is generated from
> something easier to parse and with a more stable format, for example an
> XML file? If so, would it be possible to make it public? This would make
> it more convenient for implementers who want to align on the W3C's
> dictionary.

Yes sorry, it's all generated from unicode.xml same as the entities
draft and the mathml dtd

warning this is a bit big you may want to save to file rather than load
it into the browser (where it will style itself as an html table)

look for entries of the form:

          <operator-dictionary form="infix" lspace="4" rspace="4"
          <description unicode="1.1">MULTIPLICATION SIGN</description>

a RelaxNG schema and other tools for that file are linked from