MathPlayer 2.2 released

From: Neil Soiffer <NeilS@dessci.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 11:49:40 -0800
To: www-math@w3.org
A few days ago, we released MathPlayer 2.2.  The main features of this
release are improved font support and rendering.  This includes support for
most of the STIX fonts (we can't handle their plane 1 chars yet).  For more
details, including a link to downloading the new version, please see:
http://news.dessci.com/2010/02/mathplayer-22-released.html

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, WebEQ, Equation
Editor ~