Re: Possible bug in the operator dictionary and mmlalias.ent?

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 12:57:00 +0000
To: Bobby Thomale <bthomale@gmail.com>
Cc: www-math@w3.org

oh, thanks. It would seem that that has been wrong forever, at least
since mathml 1 in 1998

http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/REC-MathML-19980407/chap6/MMALIAS2.html

We have a working group phone call this afternoon and I'll put this on
the agenda, but it seems like this is definitely wrong unless there s
some subtlety I'm missing.