Machine readable information about elements and attributes

From: Urs Holzer <urs@andonyar.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 13:05:47 +0100
To: www-math@w3.org
Hi together

My MathML editor needs the following information about MathML elements
and their attributes:
- Whether an element is considered Content MathML or Presentation MathML
(or both)
- Number of children
- List of all attributes of an element
- Default value of an attribute
- Inheritance of attribute values
- Link to the section of the specification that describes a given element
or attribute

Is such information available in a form which can be parsed by my
application, or do I have to extract it from the specification by hand
(maybe using some clever XSLT)? If I have to do it by hand, do you have
any suggestion how I should encode it? Maybe it could be useful for
other projects too.

Greetings
Urs