Re: rowspacing

I agree with Sam on what he wrote with one exception (it may be that we
agree, and that he wasn't completely precise in what he wrote):

As Sam wrote, 'rowspacing' does not include the extent of the row above or
below.  Also, it does *not* include the rowline itself, so if the line is
three pixels thick and rowspacing is 0, the line is *not* drawn inside of
the adjacent rows.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~