Re: [XML-Entities] Entity Definitions, STIX fonts and usage analysis

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 13:36:49 +0100
To: Alf Eaton <lists@hubmed.org>
Cc: www-math@w3.org
On 21/04/2010 13:11, Alf Eaton wrote:

Thanks for the comments.
is this NPG entity set published anywhere, or is it just used for
in-house processing?

Either way I could perhaps record any entity assignments that you make
in unicode.xml (without changing any of the generated entity definitions
that go in to the W3c Rec). If you look into

http://www.w3.org/2003/entities/2007xml/unicode.xml

you'll see several fields relating more or less related sets of names to
unicode codepoints that are not directly used now but were part of the
original input that went into the W3C entity sets (and the stix
submission) things like
   <Elsevier grid="cc1" ent="Ecy">
or         <afii>EE22</afii>
          <latex>\hspace{0.25em}</latex>