RE: Use of deprecated "background" attribute in MathML 3 testsuite

From: Robert Miner <robertm@dessci.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 22:09:45 -0700
To: Frédéric WANG <fred.wang@free.fr>, <www-math@w3.org>

I apologize for the slow response.  There isn't a formal deadline, but we had internally targeted the end of April.  However, we could extend a little if it would help you.  The 4 or 5 implementations WG members have been testing are in development code still, and partial results are welcome.

A call for implementation went out when the spec went to CR[1], but it is pretty buried and got swallowed by the holidays.

We will discuss maturity levels on our teleconference tomorrow.  However, we hadn't been planning anything formal in that regard.

Robert Miner
Math WG co-chair
Design Science, Inc.
140 Pine Avenue, 4th Floor