Re: [MathML3-last-call] default stretching for sum & int in chapter 3 contradicts operator dictionary

From: Neil Soiffer <neil.soiffer@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 15:02:38 -0700
To: Frédéric WANG <fred.wang@free.fr>
Cc: "www-math@w3.org" <www-math@w3.org>
Thank you for your comment.  This has been resolved by changing

"Most common opening and closing fences are defined in the operator
dictionary to stretch by default; and they stretch vertically. Also,
operators such as &sum;, &int;, /, and vertical arrows stretch vertically by
default. "

to say:

"By default, most vertical arrows, along with most opening and closing
fences are defined in the operator dictionary to stretch by default."

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, WebEQ, Equation
Editor ~