[MathML3-last-call] media-types mentioned in encoding attributes

Hello all,

MathML3 now define three media-types in the appendix B, this is the
objective of another mail I will send to ietf-types. My objective is
to discuss the encoding attribute values within examples.

Since MathML3, the annotation and annotation-xml elements carry the
encoding attribute with the following recommended content:
1.- MathML-Presentation
2.- MathML-Content
3.- MathML
4.- the media-type of the annotation
5.- some text value you expect someone will recognize

If you look at the specification we have the following example values;
I note that there are spurious occurrences of versions of 1, 2, and 3
with a different casing which we should clean. Aside of 1, 2, and 3
there are:

- well known media-types: image/png, text/plain, application/xhtml
+xml, image/tiff, image/svg+xml. No issues here.

- not yet standardized media-types:

--  application/openmath+xml: should probably be done by the OpenMath
society one day, this follows directly RFC-3023 so there's no big
debate here

-- application/x-maple: is justified by some documentation pages on
MapleSoft's documentation and a private email exchange with Andrew
Smith of MapleSoft. This is done for the sake of an "unregistered
media type".

-- application/mathematica has been requested to change by Jason
Harris of Wolfram Research to
    application/vnd.wolfram.mathematica
in the mail I reproduce below. I hereby propose to perform this change.

- non-standardized string: TeX, For this type, I have to say, there is
no standard and it seems impossible to safely define one. We could
replace it by application/x-tex which is what the Apache server
delivers for a .tex file. On this point, I request suggestions.

thank you in advance for your comments.

paul