[Entities-last-call] - missing entities in w3centities-f.ent

From: John Cowan <cowan@ccil.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 11:31:51 -0500
To: www-math@w3.org
The definitions of the lowercase equivalents of the HTML5-UPPERCASE
set (namely amp, copy, gt, lt, quot, reg, and trade) do not exist in
w3centities-f.ent, even though they still appear in the xhtml1-lat1.ent
and xhtml1-special.ent files.

Please fix.

--
John Cowan              cowan@ccil.org          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
Most people are much more ignorant about language than they are about