Re: [Entities-last-call] - bfsfit glyphs

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:45:22 GMT
To: wspr81@gmail.com
Cc: www-math@w3.org

> The glyphs shown as examples for sans serif bold italic look as if
> they're from the regular weight:

It's 10 years ago and I'm not sure I have the sources, but I did
tweak the metafont parameters taking a creative merge of the bold,
slanted  and sans serif parameters  to come up with a bold sans serif
slanted. Perhaps I wasn't creative enough, I agree it could be
more bold.

I recently discarded my script and bold script glyphs (which were
identical) and replaced them with glyphs derived from the stix beta.
perhaps I should do the same here?