From: www-math-request@w3.org on behalf of J.Fine
Sent: Mon 11/2/2009 4:21 AM
To: 'mozer'
Cc: 'www-math@w3.org'
Subject: RE: How do you encode "a < b = c" in content MathML?

Well, with Python I don't have to do that
---
$ python
Python 2.5.2 (r252:60911, Dec  2 2008, 09:26:14)
[GCC 3.4.4 (cygming special, gdc 0.12, using dmd 0.125)] on cygwin
True

---

It is common for mathematicians to write
    A < B = C < D
for complicated expressions A, B, C, D.

So this seems to be something lacking in MathML (and present in Python).

Jonathan