Sad news about Eitan Gurari

From: Neil Soiffer <Neils@dessci.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 08:53:52 -0700
To: www-math@w3.org
I just learned that Eitan Gurari died unexpectedly a week ago today.  Many
of those of this list are probably familiar with tex4ht, which includes
producing MathML from TeX as part of an XHTML output.  Eitan also worked on
other projects that involved MathML.  I hope someone picks up where he left
off on his software and continues the important work he started.

Here's the departmental notice:
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, WebEQ, Equation
Editor ~