Re: Primes and subscripts

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 21:49:25 +0100
To: cam@mcc.id.au
Cc: www-math@w3.org

>  don't look that nice in the tool I am using.

I think msubsup is the correct markup, although as discussed here the
other day, some systems are not correctly taking account of the fact that
prime is raised in some fonts (all non-tex fonts, probably).

small and too high) or is it just msubsup.

You may find
look better but they are really just workarounds until renderers catch
up.