Gemse: Editor for Presentation MathML

From: Urs Holzer <urs@andonyar.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 12:55:33 +0200
To: www-math@w3.org
Dear MathML community

I like to present Gemse, an editor for Presentation MathML, which I have
been working on for quite a while now. Basically, it lets you edit the
XML structure of a formula. It is controlled by keyboard only, similar
to the text editor vi.

http://www.andonyar.com/rec/2008-12/gemse/

Gemse is not yet ready for production use, there still are important
features to be implemented and issues to be fixed. I would be happy to
hear from you what you think about Gemse and, of course, I am interested
in bug reports and feature requests.

Greetings
Urs