Gemse: Editor for Presentation MathML

From: Urs Holzer <urs@andonyar.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 12:55:33 +0200
To: www-math@w3.org
Dear MathML community

I like to present Gemse, an editor for Presentation MathML, which I have
been working on for quite a while now. Basically, it lets you edit the
XML structure of a formula. It is controlled by keyboard only, similar
to the text editor vi.

Gemse is not yet ready for production use, there still are important
features to be implemented and issues to be fixed. I would be happy to
hear from you what you think about Gemse and, of course, I am interested
in bug reports and feature requests.