RE: Bernhard Keil - MathML .Net Control

From: Robert Miner <robertm@dessci.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 06:47:13 -0800
To: "Jon Daggerhart" <jdagger@efficiencylab.com>, <www-math@w3.org>
Hi.

Bernhard Keil was never actually a member of the Working Group, though
he used to join in discussions on this list fairly frequently.  I don't
have a more recent email address than those listed on his site, however.
Maybe someone else can help

--Robert

Dr. Robert Miner
W3C Math WG co-chair
Vice President, Research and Development

Design Science, Inc.
140 Pine Avenue, 4th Floor
Long Beach, California 90802
USA