From: www-math-request@w3.org [mailto:www-math-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Jon Daggerhart
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 10:28 AM
To: www-math@w3.org
Subject: Bernhard Keil - MathML .Net Control

Hello, I own a software development company and am trying to locate
Bernhard Keil.  He is the developer of an equation editor called MathML
.Net Control.  I believe he was involved in the W3 math group.  If you
have any contact information about him please let me know.  I would like
to purchase a license to his software and have been unable to do so.

Thank you,

Jon Daggerhart
Software Project Manager
EfficiencyLab