Re: Volume integrals in Content MathML

From: JB Collins <joebmath@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 02:20:27 -0800 (PST)
To: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Cc: www-math@w3.org
It seems to me that the following captures the intended meaning:

<apply>
   <int/>
      <domainofapplication>
         <ci type=''vector''>r</ci>
      </domainofapplication>
      <apply>
         <ci type=''function>&rho</ci>
         <ci type=''vector''>r</ci>
      </apply>
   </apply>
</apply>

i.e., integrate the function, &rho, over its whole domain.
Do you agree?
R/jbc