problem with nav links on math test suite pages?

From: Ray Kiddy <ray@ganymede.org>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 17:55:19 -0700
To: www-math@w3.org

I am seeing a problem with both FF3 nightly and a FF on Mac
OS  X 10.4.11. If I go to http://www.w3.org/Math/testsuite/ and try
to hit a link in the left-side nav area, it does not work. For
example, when I click the link for General > Math > emptymath2, I see:

	Multiple Choices

	The document name you requested (/Math/testsuite/testsuite/General/
Math/emptymath2.html) could
	not be found on this server. However, we found documents with names
similar to the one you

	Available documents:

	* /Math/testsuite/testsuite/General/Math/emptymath2.xml (common
	* /Math/testsuite/testsuite/General/Math/emptymath2.png (common
	* /Math/testsuite/testsuite/General/Math/emptymath2.mml (common

	Please consider informing the owner of the referring page about the
broken link.

Is the problem with my client, or do the nav links need to be fixed?
I hope I have not missed something obvious. I hope I am not wasting
your time.

cheers - ray